This beautiful tricolored plant boasts green, pink and white leaves. It comes in a four inch recycled plastic planter.
To purchase the container pictured, please click Buy Metal Plant Pots.
How do you take care of a Tradescantia Spathacea?
- It does not like hot, direct sunlight.
- During spring through summer seasons, keep the soil moistened.
- During winter, make sure the soil dries out in between waterings.
- Tradescantia spathacea prefers a humidity level of around 40-50%.
- You can fertilize the plant twice a month.
- When watering, avoid the crown of the plant as this might bring about stem or root rot.